- A prearranged occasion on which an established couple, especially one with children, go for a night out together: they make sure they have a date night every week she’s planning date nights with her husbandMore example sentences
- They also have "date night" on the weekend and they grab lunch together when their schedules allow.
- Use the ideas in this book to alternate the planning of date nights between you and your sweetheart.
- For that, as well as for its delightful cast and insightful script, it deserves your consideration on some future date night.
More definitions of date nightDefinition of date night in:
- The British & World English dictionary