- The side of a planet that is facing its primary star.More example sentences
- The magnetic field of the CME merges with the magnetic field on the dayside of Earth, transferring enormous amounts of energy to the magnetosphere in the process.
- While the average temperature on Mars is about - 55C, Martian surface temperatures range from as little as - 133C at the winter pole to almost 27C on the dayside during summer.
- We detected the increase in brightness as the dayside of the planet rotated into view.
More definitions of daysideDefinition of dayside in:
- The British & World English dictionary