verb[with object] (usually as adjective de-alcoholized)
- Remove the alcohol from (a normally alcoholic drink): de-alcoholized beerMore example sentences
- About five cheeseburgers later I was ready for the ER myself, so I grabbed a de-alcoholized beer and headed upstairs to watch some action.
- So colorful, alcohol-free concoctions are part of the game plan, as is de-alcoholized wine and beer.
- Alcohol-free and de-alcoholised drinks have about a third of the calories of their alcoholic equivalent.
More definitions of de-alcoholizeDefinition of de-alcoholize in:
- The British & World English dictionary