- A lift made from a standing position, without the use of a bench or other equipment.More example sentences
- Meanwhile, you're going to build strength via squats, dead lifts, stiff-legged dead lifts, and upright rows.
- Steve, who trains with the University of Bradford's Power and Weight Lifting Club with coach Eddie Bennett, came first in the bench press, two dead lifts and bodyweight categories.
- Power lifting consists of the squat lift, dead lift, and bench press.
More definitions of dead liftDefinition of dead lift in:
- The British & World English dictionary