- A person or thing that seems exactly like someone or something else: he is a dead ringer for his late papaMore example sentences
- I think that Keith is a dead ringer for the actor Justin Kirk of Angels in America and Weeds.
- Meet the Irish builder who's a dead ringer for England's new boss.
- Armstrong has produced a plastic laminate ceiling product that is a dead ringer for the beaded wood planking frequently found in the walls and ceilings of old summer cottages and screened porches.
More definitions of dead ringerDefinition of dead ringer in:
- The British & World English dictionary