- An official statement, signed by a physician, of the cause, date, and place of a person’s death.More example sentences
- Suggested reforms included setting up an independent body to pick the second doctor who signs the death certificate.
- The doctor signed the death certificate, and it was picked up that evening.
- On her death certificate the doctor recorded that the town's oldest Marlburian had died simply of old age.
More definitions of death certificateDefinition of death certificate in:
- The British & World English dictionary