- A form of heavy metal music using lyrics preoccupied with death, suffering, and destruction.More example sentences
- I was vastly amused to see the plants grown to a soundtrack of death metal outperforming the plants that listened to classical music.
- She listens to heavy metal, death metal, punk, and classic rock.
- Tristania combines rock, Goth, death metal, black metal, classical music and symphonic rock on February 18 at Manchester Academy.
More definitions of death metalDefinition of death metal in:
- The British & World English dictionary