- The partial or total remission of debts, especially those owed by developing countries to external creditors.More example sentences
- He made two long telephone calls to Bono, the rock star who has campaigned for debt relief.
- Bipartisan support for the full funding of debt relief grew.
- Taylor said the United States would continue to push for 100 percent debt relief for the poorest countries.
More definitions of debt reliefDefinition of debt relief in:
- The British & World English dictionary