- 1.1North American Heavily discounted; greatly reduced in price: deep-discount pricing has kept airfares affordableMore example sentences
- Participating stores are required to stock the company's deep-discount cigarettes and price those packs below or on par with rivals.
- One of the twin giants could allow the other more shelf space and pay retailers more to stock their brands at the expense of smaller players like manufacturers of deep-discount brands.
- The positioning pulls Pall Mall away from deep-discount smokes and may attract price-sensitive consumers yearning for the taste of a full-priced brand.
More definitions of deep-discountDefinition of deep-discount in:
- The British & World English dictionary