- Abundant financial resources: these companies have deep pockets and don’t mind spending to get their projects off the groundMore example sentences
- Yet, while the manufacturers have deep pockets, many employers are small.
- They lost their appeal, having unsuccessfully fought a large corporation with very deep pockets.
- If not, anyone out there with deep pockets can contact me and I will do it.
More definitions of deep pocketsDefinition of deep pockets in:
- The British & World English dictionary