A device on a vehicle that removes condensation from the windshield by directing a jet of air onto it.
More example sentences
- I brood over this thought, as I warm up the car and switch on the defogger.
- All come with a list of standard features including air conditioning, electric rear defogger, CD player, driver information center and a split-bench rear seat with a pass-through to the trunk area.
- The windows were getting fogged up, so Graeme pushed the defogger on.
- More example sentences
- Well, have you ever wished that there was a way to defog the windows in your car without waiting for that heater?
- When decompression is believed to be complete, the circulating nurse attaches the light source and camera to the endoscope and defogs and white balances it.
- The helmet was very tough though and had built in electric units to keep it defogged… and once the face plate was closed, it could not be opened until descending below 10,000 feet.
Definition of defogger in:
- The British & World English dictionary