Definition of defogger in English:
A device on a vehicle that removes condensation from the windshield by directing a jet of air onto it.
- I brood over this thought, as I warm up the car and switch on the defogger.
- All come with a list of standard features including air conditioning, electric rear defogger, CD player, driver information center and a split-bench rear seat with a pass-through to the trunk area.
- The windows were getting fogged up, so Graeme pushed the defogger on.
- Example sentences
- Well, have you ever wished that there was a way to defog the windows in your car without waiting for that heater?
- When decompression is believed to be complete, the circulating nurse attaches the light source and camera to the endoscope and defogs and white balances it.
- The helmet was very tough though and had built in electric units to keep it defogged… and once the face plate was closed, it could not be opened until descending below 10,000 feet.
Definition of defogger in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan