- another term for degeneration.More example sentences
- In this sequence, the choice of degenerescence was the same as in sequence 2.
- The thicker the cap, the higher the risk of degenerescence.
- He is legally charged then examined by several psychiatric experts who not only conduct a psychiatric examination, but also measure his anatomy for signs of degenerescence.
mid 19th century: from French dégénérescence, from dégénérer 'to degenerate'.
More definitions of degenerescenceDefinition of degenerescence in:
- The British & World English dictionary