- Other than, not including, or outside the scope of: the plea shows that no request, dehors the letter, existedMore example sentences
- Only if one finds some feature of the evidence which supports some particular agreement, dehors the lease instrument itself, does one get into that bother.
- To recap, the injury arose dehors the peri-operative period and after David was discharged from the hospital.
- If it answers that simple functional test then it is not to the point to inquire whether by some other means dehors the agreement the vendor might have produced the same result.
early 18th century: from an Old French usage as a preposition (in modern French functioning as an adverb and noun).
More definitions of dehorsDefinition of dehors in:
- The British & World English dictionary