- another term for delegitimize.More example sentences
- Unfortunately, the instrumentalists and machine cultists seem to be winning, further delegitimating the worthiness and utility of critical thinking.
- Reframing problems of ethno-racial division as issues of law enforcement automatically delegitimates any attempt at collective resistance and redress.
- The Japanese, less involved than the Europeans in the First World War, had to wait for the Second World War for the cataclysm that delegitimated their traditional lyricism.
More definitions of delegitimateDefinition of delegitimate in:
- The British & World English dictionary