- The process or practice of reducing the level of one’s debt by rapidly selling one’s assets.More example sentences
- In late February, management detailed a deleveraging campaign intended to return the company to investment-grade credit status by 2005.
- No deleveraging of any consequence has yet taken place in the US corporate sector; borrowing in fact, has continued unabated.
- Now, however, it looks like we could be in the early stage of a deleveraging process.
More definitions of deleveragingDefinition of deleveraging in:
- The British & World English dictionary