- A triangular arrangement of electrical three-phase windings in series, each of the three wires of the circuit being connected to a junction of two windings.More example sentences
- After the start, the circuit is switched to delta connection and the motor receives the nominal voltage.
- The voltage and current rules for a delta connection must be used when determining line and phase values of voltage current.
- The respective delta connections of each main and additional windings are three delta points,, and of the main winding which are perfectly symmetrical and equidistant from each other.
More definitions of delta connectionDefinition of delta connection in:
- The British & World English dictionary