- Hotel accommodations with bed, breakfast, and one main meal per day.More example sentences
- Please note that during certain times of year, some hotels require the purchase of the demi-pension package.
- Rates start at about $74 per person double, including breakfast, and $92 per person for demi-pension.
- Lodging with families in Versailles includes demi-pension (breakfast daily, and dinner five days a week).
French, literally 'half board'.
More definitions of demi-pensionDefinition of demi-pension in:
- The British & World English dictionary