- A small coffee cup.More example sentences
- Celia stands a demitasse spoon straight up in the tiny cup of Turkish coffee.
- A demitasse of Turkish coffee, so dreamily dense I feel its gently sandy texture on my lips, chaperones a cube of pale golden Turkish delight.
- It is a country where acquaintances embrace when meeting and strangers are greeted with warmth, bonhomie, and a demitasse of rich coffee.
mid 19th century: from French, literally 'half-cup'.
More definitions of demitasseDefinition of demitasse in:
- The British & World English dictionary