- A tree diagram, especially one showing taxonomic relationships.More example sentences
- In a phylogenetic dendrogram, branches and twigs here and there show saltations into a new grade.
- Sufficient sequence data have now been accumulated to permit the construction of a dendrogram of the family and the identification of conserved sequence motifs.
- The topologies of dendrograms portrayed songs of birds known to be extimus uniting with other extimus, and birds known to be adastus clustering with other adastus.
More definitions of dendrogramDefinition of dendrogram in:
- The British & World English dictionary