Concerned with or belonging to a department of an organization: a departmental meeting
More example sentences
- He should avoid the temptation of wasting time in departmental meetings.
- She suggests setting up small departmental group meetings so that no employee is singled out.
- No wonder some departmental meetings seem interminable and cyclic in substance!
- Example sentences
- While the official stance is that equal weight is given to at least scholarly activity and teaching ability, the application of such policy language is departmentally specific.
- Programmes are run departmentally with little vertical compartmentalisation.
- A departmentally run canteen and store inside the campus will render good service to the patients, students and staff.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of departmental in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.