Definition of departmental in English:
Concerned with or belonging to a department of an organization: a departmental meeting
More example sentences
- He should avoid the temptation of wasting time in departmental meetings.
- She suggests setting up small departmental group meetings so that no employee is singled out.
- No wonder some departmental meetings seem interminable and cyclic in substance!
- Example sentences
- While the official stance is that equal weight is given to at least scholarly activity and teaching ability, the application of such policy language is departmentally specific.
- Programmes are run departmentally with little vertical compartmentalisation.
- A departmentally run canteen and store inside the campus will render good service to the patients, students and staff.
Definition of departmental in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan