- Concerned with or belonging to a department of an organization: a departmental meetingMore example sentences
- He should avoid the temptation of wasting time in departmental meetings.
- She suggests setting up small departmental group meetings so that no employee is singled out.
- No wonder some departmental meetings seem interminable and cyclic in substance!
- More example sentences
- While the official stance is that equal weight is given to at least scholarly activity and teaching ability, the application of such policy language is departmentally specific.
- Programmes are run departmentally with little vertical compartmentalisation.
- A departmentally run canteen and store inside the campus will render good service to the patients, students and staff.
More definitions of departmentalDefinition of departmental in:
- The British & World English dictionary