- A variable (often denoted by y) whose value depends on that of another.More example sentences
- The next four columns show the estimates of models with the same independent variables and different dependent variables.
- The test confirmed that the relationship between these independent variables and the dependent variable is indeed linear.
- Table 1 shows the weighted and unweighted means of the dependent variables and the key independent variables used in the analysis.
More definitions of dependent variableDefinition of dependent variable in:
- The British & World English dictionary