- An abnormal growth (teratoma) containing epidermis, hair follicles, and sebaceous glands, derived from residual embryonic cells.More example sentences
- A computed tomography scan showed a large dermoid cyst within the muscle cone behind the left globe.
- Occasionally a dermoid cyst or a may develop (sometimes called a benign mature cystic teratoma).
- The dermoid cyst is formed from confused cells.
More definitions of dermoid cystDefinition of dermoid cyst in:
- The British & World English dictionary