- Euphemistic term for a person’s buttocks.More example sentences
- Over-excited Eurosceptics accuse the team of protecting their own well-cushioned derrières.
- Unfortunately the sizes are small, smaller and smallest so I have to do a lot of size altering as I'm a woman blessed with a wide derrière and ample chests.
- They just wanted to hear the detailed dimensions of her derrière.
late 18th century: French, literally 'behind'.
More definitions of derrièreDefinition of derrière in:
- The British & World English dictionary