- (Of property) able to be inherited by a descendant.More example sentences
- A person's fame or ‘publicity right’ is deemed to be fully alienable and descendible.
- In most states with publicity rights, the rights survive death and are transferable and descendible.
- His authority during the time it lasted, would be the same whether it were for one year or twenty, or for life, or descendible to his eldest son.
More definitions of descendibleDefinition of descendible in:
- The British & World English dictionary