- A lightweight boot with the upper made from suede.More example sentences
- He was 19 and wore a leather cap, blue jeans and well-worn desert boots.
- The tall, dark-haired fisherwoman had then taken off in the direction of the hulk of rotting wood and rusting steel, the soles of her sand-coloured desert boots sending up a liberal spray of grey, choking dust.
- Streets become flooded by blocked or non-existent drainage and many of the Dukes have donned their black Goretex boots to combat the mud, casting aside their light sandy coloured desert boots.
More definitions of desert bootDefinition of desert boot in:
- The British & World English dictionary