- Restricted to working in an office, rather than in an active, physical capacity: he is no desk-bound theoreticianMore example sentences
- They believe face-to-face contact is what encourages bright ideas at work, but desk-bound staff no longer talk the way they used to.
- Operational job losses will be limited to 64 by putting desk-bound staff ‘back on the pumps’.
- At the same time, an active hunting lifestyle is gradually being replaced by sedentary habits, including desk-bound employment.
More definitions of desk-boundDefinition of desk-bound in:
- The British & World English dictionary