- Remove the solder from (electrical components), usually to effect separation: cut the pins one by one on the component side, desolder the halves, then throw the chip outMore example sentences
- It takes power to generate enough heat to melt solder, especially when connecting or desoldering large components and when using solder wick.
- I was able to rewire and test circuits quickly without having to solder and desolder.
- ‘If you have to, you can just change the programmable memory chip - desolder it, put it back on there,’ he says.
More definitions of desolderDefinition of desolder in:
- The British & World English dictionary