- Remove tangles from (hair).More example sentences
- Keep in mind that if you successfully detangle your hair but wind up with 6 inch split ends you will have defeated your purpose.
- ‘Women in Africa use shea butter to strengthen and detangle hair and to moisturize skin,’ says Gallagher.
- After thoroughly detangling her hair, Rhiannon walked out of her room and down the small hall that led to the stable hands' quarters and into the hay loft.
More definitions of detangleDefinition of detangle in:
- The British & World English dictionary