Definition of detoxicate in English:
Another term for detoxify.
- This type of water is ‘light’ water; it helps diuresis and also detoxicates the body.
- A body wrap treatment is supposed to detoxicate the body, or maybe help the body shed off a few pounds.
- Cellectronic micro-currents and the detoxifying lotion cleanse, detoxicate and moisturize the skin.
- Example sentences
- As important as behavioral and physiological alterations are as a means of circumventing toxins, direct metabolic detoxication is arguably the strategy which is the most effective and most commonly employed by phytophagous insects.
- It has the effects of resolving swelling and detoxication, and it can be applied in case of lack of lactation and mammary swelling.
- Our sampling of urine on day 6 of each resin treatment level seems adequate to measure detoxication metabolites.
Definition of detoxicate in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan