- (Of food) cooked with hot seasoning: deviled eggsMore example sentences
- Salty for the most part, yet with a trace of tanginess, it was a change from the devilled foods favoured by the plainsmen of Gratze.
- Melody grabs it in midair, puts it on a plate, spreads a little deviled ham on, and then flips the egg onto it.
- Other items black women buy more of than average include household cleaning products, frozen French toast and deviled ham.
More definitions of deviledDefinition of deviled in:
- The British & World English dictionary