- An earthworm, in particular one used as fishing bait.More example sentences
- In addition, fertilizers and even some plastics can be toxic to dew worms and African night crawlers.
- The fishermen use dew worms which are collected during the night after the rain by the light of a hand-lamp.
- The declared number of dew worms exported to the United States was about 500 million in 1978.
Old English deaw-wyrm 'ringworm'; compare with East Frisian dauworm, denoting both ringworm and the earthworm.
More definitions of dew wormDefinition of dew worm in:
- The British & World English dictionary