Definition of diabetic in English:
- The commonest cause of neuropathic ulceration is diabetes, and many diabetic patients with neuropathic ulceration will also have an arterial problem that requires correction.
- Results indicated that alpha lipoic acid may slightly improve cardiac autonomic neuropathy in diabetic patients.
- The same holds true for a diabetic patient with neuropathy and a foot ulcer.
1.1Relating to or designed to relieve diabetes: a diabetic clinic a diabetic diet
More example sentences
- A diabetic diet need not mean a complete departure from a normal one; often, a few adjustments will suffice.
- Since diabetes is seen as a slow killer, diabetic clinics always advise people to take utmost care in their diet.
- The hospital has a special diabetic care clinic and encourages patients to use the public facilities to exercise, maintain and manage good health.
nounBack to top
A person suffering from diabetes.
- Research that helps us understand how older diabetics view their illness is largely unexplored.
- Ginkgo has been used experimentally to treat diabetics and Raynaud's disease.
- What type of surgical intervention is best for diabetics with cardiovascular disease?
Definition of diabetic in:
- British & World English dictionary