Belonging to or so evil as to recall the Devil: his diabolical cunning
More example sentences
- We are capable of diabolical evil - and angelic goodness.
- It sounded very much like she was trying to sound evil and diabolical, but all she came across as was somewhat disturbed.
- The Devil and his diabolical servants seemed to have no interest in the fate of individual mortals for the moment.
- [as submodifier]: I am going to get diabolically drunkMore example sentences
- Unless, of course, you think the Bay of Bigs fiasco was actually a diabolically clever criminal conspiracy to make JFK look bad.
- And to think we almost walked right into that diabolically clever trap!
- Social Security is a diabolically inadequate program: if you die, the ‘contributions’ you've made to the system are forfeited, and your heirs are out of luck.