Definition of diabolical in English:
Belonging to or so evil as to recall the Devil: his diabolical cunning
More example sentences
- We are capable of diabolical evil - and angelic goodness.
- It sounded very much like she was trying to sound evil and diabolical, but all she came across as was somewhat disturbed.
- The Devil and his diabolical servants seemed to have no interest in the fate of individual mortals for the moment.
- [as submodifier]: I am going to get diabolically drunkMore example sentences
- Unless, of course, you think the Bay of Bigs fiasco was actually a diabolically clever criminal conspiracy to make JFK look bad.
- And to think we almost walked right into that diabolically clever trap!
- Social Security is a diabolically inadequate program: if you die, the ‘contributions’ you've made to the system are forfeited, and your heirs are out of luck.
Words that rhyme with diabolicalfollicle, hyperbolical, symbolical
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.