verb[with object] • archaic
- Represent as diabolical.More example sentences
- It seems, moreover, that the national media are preparing to launch a campaign to diabolize their unions.
- Over here in Quebec, stay at home mothers are slowly raising their voices and diabolizing working mothers.
- In every ascetic morality man worships a part of himself as God and for that he needs to diabolize the other part.
More definitions of diabolizeDefinition of diabolize in:
- The British & World English dictionary