Definition of dialyzate in English:
1The part of a mixture that passes through the membrane in dialysis.
- The returned dialysate contained between 2.6 mEq / L and 14 mEq / L of lactate in one study, and the calculated lactate clearance by peritoneal dialysis averaged 21 mL / min in another.
- The selenium concentration doubled, and protein appeared in the dialysates during dialysis session.
- We have to mention here that generally dialysis needs to be performed, and the dialysate should be used for dn/dc and SLS measurements.
1.1The solution dialyzate forms with the fluid on the other side of the membrane in dialysis.
- However, a decrease in the content of free Ca2 + and Mg2 + was recognized in dialysates of egg homogenates shortly after the initiation of exocytosis.
- Accordingly, the present invention relates to an improved radiometric assay of dialysates obtained from equilibrium dialysis.
- The presence of MMP - 9 protein in dialysates was studied by Western blot analysis.
1.2The fluid used on the other side of the membrane during dialysis to remove impurities.
- In cases of resistant, life-threatening hypercalcemia, hemodialysis against a low-calcium dialysate is more effective than peritoneal dialysis in lowering serum calcium levels.
- The remaining bags of dialysate in the 35-bag lot were retrieved and no other patients received dialysate from the same lot.
- The dialysate of first group contained ISM, the second used dialysate only, the third contained dopamine.
Definition of dialyzate in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan