- 1Cut with facets like a diamond.More example sentences
- Each individual item follows the same general pattern - plain black crystal with a band of intricate diamond-cut facets about a quarter of the way down the object.
- Soon comes the moment of truth, as the Destillermeister reaches into the potstill with a diamond-cut quartz dipper clutched in his tong-hand.
- The classic sporter configuration has a drop comb, smooth cheek-piece, raised diamond-cut checkering and Schnabel forend.
More definitions of diamond-cutDefinition of diamond-cut in:
- The British & World English dictionary