- A pump using a flexible diaphragm in place of a piston.More example sentences
- Backpack sprayers come with either a piston pump or a diaphragm pump.
- A 32 cm length of polycarbonate tubing (internal diameter 1.1 cm, external diameter 1.2 cm) with multiple perforations was inserted through the centre of each lid, which served to deliver air from the diaphragm pump.
- The fixed-displacement diaphragm pump provides programmed precision microdispensing of high-purity or aggressive fluids.
More definitions of diaphragm pumpDefinition of diaphragm pump in:
- The British & World English dictionary