verb[no object] • archaic
- Keep a record of events in a diary.More example sentences
- This is big news, but I am diarising as there appears to be a blackout on reporting it in the Western media.
- I don't have it diarised, so I couldn't give you the exact date, but it happened.
- She diarised en route, ‘I am tired of the gilded chaff of single life and my being craves for more substantial food of married life - even though it be rye bread.’
More definitions of diarizeDefinition of diarize in:
- The British & World English dictionary