- another term for dideoxyinosine.More example sentences
- Stop the didanosine, stavudine, and nevirapine, all of which can cause hepatic toxicity.
- The drug is indicated for use in patients unresponsive to or intolerant of zidovudine, zalcitabine, or didanosine.
- Hepatic steatosis, most commonly associated with the nucleoside analogs, didanosine, stavudine and zalcitabine can lead to severe hepatotoxicity in HIV / HBV co-infected patients.
More definitions of didanosineDefinition of didanosine in:
- The British & World English dictionary