- The smallest amount by which two sensory stimuli can differ in order for an individual to perceive them as different.More example sentences
- In this type of task, intervals are repeatedly presented in a series of trials, and an index of variability, such as a difference threshold, can be estimated.
- This might be seen as an estimate of the difference threshold.
- Consequently, a sudden increase in the difference curve is observed at the force peaks, and we have used a difference threshold of 20 pN to identify and localize force events.
More definitions of difference thresholdDefinition of difference threshold in:
- The British & World English dictionary