Able to be differentiated.
- The city holds a distinct aura as differentiable as its language, which is a mixture of many nearby languages.
- This transgenerational guidance is one of the reasons that suitable reservoirs are differentiable from another type of ‘magical’ thing used by the child at an earlier age: the transitional object.
- In contrast to many earlier applications of transition functions, the present analysis uses a functional representation of the transition that is smooth, continuous, and differentiable in both directions.
- Example sentences
- However, continuity does not imply differentiability.
- Most efficiently, some mathematical properties about transitions between time points, such as continuity or differentiability along time, can be used to constrain the behavior of the variables.
- For example, the important distinctions between continuity and differentiability and between uniform and pointwise continuity seem to have no basis in intuition.
Mid 19th century: from differentiate, on the pattern of pairs such as depreciate, depreciable.
Definition of differentiable in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.