- A type of electronic signature that encrypts documents with digital codes that are particularly difficult to duplicate.More example sentences
- The ability to manage public keys for verifying digital signatures provides each e-mail user the individual power to control who communicates with her and can therefore completely eliminate the practice of spamming.
- This is intended to make it easier for programmers to include digital signatures and encrypt data in e-commerce applications.
- A public key is used to encrypt data intended for the public key's owner and to verify digital signatures created with the bearer's private key.
More definitions of digital signatureDefinition of digital signature in:
- The British & World English dictionary