- An extract distilled from dill, used to relieve flatulence.More example sentences
- Both gripe water and dill water are available at health food stores, herb shops, and some pharmacies.
- It is usually served as dill water to children to cure them of flatulence or disordered digestion.
- To make dill water for colicky children, bruise 1 teaspoon of seeds in cup of hot water and steep for 3 hours.
More definitions of dill waterDefinition of dill water in:
- The British & World English dictionary