- (In technical drawing) denoting or incorporating a method of showing projection or perspective using a set of three geometric axes, of which two are of the same scale or dimension but the third is of another.More example sentences
- In fact, the dimetric sphere is no longer represented by a circle, but is represented by an ellipse.
- The preparation of dimetric and trimetric scales are also prepared by known techniques.
- To draw the outline of an object in dimetric projection, two scales are required.
More definitions of dimetricDefinition of dimetric in:
- The British & World English dictionary