- A theater in which a meal is included in the price of a ticket.More example sentences
- The resiliency and tolerance that lets a washed-up one-note comedian run a successful dinner theater is why we'll win this war.
- For an actor who studied theater at Rutgers, got a masters from Columbia University and started in New York with dreams of a career on Broadway, working full-time at a dinner theater in Jacksonville might sound disappointing.
- The King Arthur-style shields lining the building's windowless concrete walls hinted at a jousting dinner theater.
More definitions of dinner theaterDefinition of dinner theater in:
- The British & World English dictionary