- Tableware, including plates, glassware, and cutlery.More example sentences
- To protect yourself, determine what your cookware, bakeware, dinnerware, and utensils are made of; you'll probably need to contact the manufacturer to check.
- Vanessa covertly observes him as he sets their dinnerware at the table, while she cooks their dinner.
- Serve meals on salad plates or vintage dinnerware (dinner plates used to be a lot smaller too) to adjust to smaller portions.
More definitions of dinnerwareDefinition of dinnerware in:
- The British & World English dictionary