- A peptide composed of two amino-acid residues.More example sentences
- These proteases are both endopeptidase and exopeptidase, and their combined action in the intestine leads to the production of amino acids, dipeptides, and tripeptides, all of which are taken up by enterocytes of the mucosal wall.
- Values range from 0 to 1 and scores equal or greater than 0.5 represent a region of the protein with RS dipeptides or basic amino acids constituting a majority.
- The protein source of peptide-based formulas is hydrolyzed protein, dipeptides or tripeptides, or free amino acids.
More definitions of dipeptideDefinition of dipeptide in:
- The British & World English dictionary