A long skateboard with larger-than-average wheels, designed for off-road use.
- We are trying to find a suitable location to use our power kites and three wheel buggies / dirtboards in the evenings and at weekends.
- The nitro dirtboard is an all terrain beast with attitude, quite unlike anything in the world.
- I dug out some footage of me riding my dirtboard and put together a video clip for the dirtboard page
- Example sentences
- Knowledge and skill of dirtboarding or skateboarding is helpful but we can train in this area!
- He is also writing about dirtboarding in Hawaii X-Treme magazine.
- Then street luge and dirtboarding may be just the ticket for you.
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.