- A facial expression of disapproval, disgust, or anger: they were giving me dirty looks for taking up so much room at the barMore example sentences
- He shot her a dirty look plainly expressing for her to mind her own business.
- They put us down, and frown on us, and the dirty looks I get sometimes really make me feel like I am some sort of outcast.
- She shot the blonde girl and her friend dirty looks before making a gagging expression.
More definitions of dirty lookDefinition of dirty look in:
- The British & World English dictionary