- A Cajun dish consisting of white rice cooked with onions, peppers, chicken livers, and herbs.More example sentences
- Perhaps the menu's stuffed pork chop won't be on hand, but a plump, browned chicken breast filled with delicious, scallion-spiked dirty rice will.
- A typical dinner might include fillet of sole, red beans and dirty rice, a green salad, grilled asparagus, and fruit for dessert.
- One pound of meat makes nine cups of jambalaya or dirty rice in less than 30 minutes.
More definitions of dirty riceDefinition of dirty rice in:
- The British & World English dictionary